Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prelude to blog

Today I'm wearing gorgeous boots I bought at DSW. Sociological pressure. Normally I would think these boots were somewhat weird, black with ruffles on the side and go all the way up the leg. However I knew that these boots were the "in" trend, so I guess that's why I bought them.
This is not the "This I Believe Essay". I am just trying this thing out sitting in the link lab of my school. But for some reason this seems like a very therapeutic way for people to show there ideas. I guess blogs are just one of the most widespread sociological ideas that I actually enjoy.
Before I officially get started, It is important for you to know who I am, that way you may understand my sense of humor. Well, to begin I laugh like a loud horn. But I have learned to refrain from laughing this way and I now know to chuckle softly when laughing at a joke (although this is mostly used as a pity laugh from me, so if I don't laugh at you like a loud horn, your joke ISN'T funny). I am also a grammar freak. Placing periods, comma's, and apostrophes into sentences brings me a surprise enjoyment. But don't worry, it's not like I just sit at home and place comma's into sentences in my spare time. That's just weird (but if you do that I have nothing against you). I mostly just think about it when I'm bored, or if someone's talking to me I like to think how the sentence can change to be better. But please don't worry (I'm not a dork) and yes, I do have somewhat of a social life.
My favorite type of music is jazz. kinda weird, yes. But it's cool. It completely alters my mood. Like I could be extremely sad and then turn on jazz and I will become introverted in complete bliss. And I am a sugar fanatic. Give me a piece of candy and you are my hero. Lastly, my favorite flowers are white roses. They smell like an amazing piece of buttercream cake yet a bit more subtle and I love it. Get me white roses and you are my night in shining armor.
Ta-ta for now!
Yours truly,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment